Why Georgia Furniture Mart?
Georgia Furniture Mart is a fun and exciting, fast-paced furniture store truly unlike any other. Not to mention, we are the fastest growing independent furniture retailer in the industry and the largest furniture store in the Southeast. We have been in business for nearly 34 years and maintain a level of high ethics with our customers and our employees. Working for Georgia Furniture Mart, you will experience tremendous growth and opportunity, and interact each day with a variety of diverse individuals. We foster a fun atmosphere, family environment, and offer an excellent benefits package.
With Georgia Furniture Mart, Living Beautifully extends to every aspect of your life and career. Your ultimate priority is creating a seamless and unique shopping experience that customers cannot find anywhere else. You are passionate about superior customer service from start to finish, self-motivated, and sales focused. You thrive for continuous self-improvement and seek out new opportunities for improvement both personally and professionally. You value building personal connections and trust with your customers and colleagues and treat everyone with the utmost respect.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Two or more years of customer service experience is preferred
- Positive attitude, efficient, and motivated
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test & criminal background check.
- Must be able to work the required shift which can include but is not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer friendly
We are currently in need of full-time, happy & motivated individuals who can successfully perform the following duties:
- Answering customer phone calls.
- Effectively handling all customer service issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude and pleasant nature with all customers.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment & communicate effectively with others.
- Perform tasks at hand in an efficient, smart, and productive manner.
- Place parts orders for customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Scheduling routes for our service technicians.
Georgia Furniture Mart offers benefits including health insurance, paid vacations, continual job and life training, life insurance, and 401K. If you are a team player with a bright, positive attitude and are looking to join a great company based on respect, we would love to meet you!
Due to a high call volume, we ask that you do not call in. You will be contacted if your resume fits our criteria.