Why Georgia Furniture Mart?
Founded in 1986, the idea behind Georgia Furniture Mart was simple; offer an incredible value on quality furnishings at the absolute lowest prices while providing friendly, expert service that makes the customer feel like family. Now one of the fastest-growing furniture retailers in the country, Georgia Furniture Mart has built a strong reputation providing the Greater Metro Atlanta area with quality home furnishings, bedding, and accessories at a guaranteed lowest price. We are one of the Nation’s top 100 furniture stores and are looking for professionals to help us spread our philosophy of improving lives and making customers feel like family. In addition, we foster a fun atmosphere, family environment and offer an excellent benefits package.
With Georgia Furniture Mart, Living Beautifully extends to every aspect of your life and career. Your ultimate priority is creating a seamless and unique customer service experience that cannot be found anywhere else. You are passionate about superior customer service from start to finish, self-motivated, and maintain a positive attitude. You thrive for continuous self-improvement and seek out new opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. You value building personal connections and trust with your customers and colleagues and treat everyone with the utmost respect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering customer phone calls.
- Effectively handling all customer service issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude and pleasant nature with all customers.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment & communicate effectively with others.
- Perform tasks at hand in an efficient, smart, and productive manner.
- Place parts orders for customers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Scheduling routes for our service technicians.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Two or more years of customer service experience is preferred
- Positive attitude, efficient, and motivated
- Call center or over the phone support experience is preferred
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test & criminal background check.
- Must be able to work the required shift which can include but is not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer friendly
$12.00 – $15.00 per hour
401k with company match, health, vision, life, and dental insurance, employee discounts on furniture and more!
Georgia Furniture Mart is one of the largest and fastest-growing furniture retailers in the South East with a strong reputation in the Metro-Atlanta area. One of the keys to our success is our employees’ professional development throughout their time with us. As a result, we regularly invest in our employees through training, leadership development, and advancement opportunities.
As we continue to expand, Georgia Furniture Mart grows our family with members of different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds and recognizes that our inclusive culture of love and respect is critical to our success. We do not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
One of the best parts of being a local business is the continued involvement and opportunity to give back to our communities. As a company and as employees, GFM regularly engages in various initiatives and relationships such as thanking local heroes, The Boys & Girls Club of Atlanta, The Jeffrey Campbell Evans Foundation, The Atlanta Mission, and more!