Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions About Our Furniture Company?
Listed below, you will find answers to some of our most popular questions about our furniture store. If you still can’t find the answer to your question, please contact us today!
Delivery Fees – Starting at $179
- Deliveries more than 100 miles can be made, and rates are based on mileage from the warehouse. Same Day Pick-up is also available until 6:00 p.m. select days.
- All assembly and set-up included
- Additional charges apply to oversized products.
- IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION, WE CANNOT PROMISE SPECIFIC DELIVERY TIMES.
- Due to extremely high demand and global logistics challenges, all manufacturer delivery dates are estimates. Unfortunately dates and times are subject to last minute changes. We are doing everything we can to mitigate these issues by following up and staying in very close contact with our suppliers and freight companies, but changes do still occur. We just want to let you know this up front so that there is no disappointment from our customers.
- You will receive an email and text notification 1-2 days before your delivery to confirm the delivery and 2.5-hour time frame window. We must receive a confirmation response from you so we can begin preparing your order for delivery. If you do not confirm delivery before 8am the day before your scheduled delivery date, then your order will be rescheduled to another day.
- You have provided GFM with three contact phone numbers, or, at a minimum, one cell phone number. This is critical to ensure we can reach you if needed.
- You will receive a second call when our delivery team is 30 minutes to an hour away from arrival.
- If our driver arrives at your home and no one is there to accept delivery, we will be happy to reschedule, however, it will be necessary for us to collect another delivery fee along with a 10% restocking fee before the delivery can be made.
- If moving into a new home, we recommend a delivery one day after collecting keys. If no keys are present upon delivery, we will be happy to reschedule, however, it will be necessary for us to collect another delivery fee along with a 10% restocking fee before the delivery can be made.
- Please make sure your room is clear and ready for delivery. If not, we will be happy to reschedule, however, it will be necessary for us to charge another delivery fee.
- Please note we cannot move existing furniture, nor can we remove any existing furniture from your home, including mattresses.
- Due to COVID-19 customers must wear a mask and practice social distancing during in-home delivery. If you do not comply, the delivery team will not set up and an additional fee will be charged to receive set up.
Customer pick-up orders can be retrieved from the Distribution Center, located at 4470 Greer Circle, Stone Mountain, GA 30083, Tuesday–Saturday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
For additional information or concerns regarding pick-ups or to contact someone at our Distribution Center, please call 770-446-6114.
The following guidelines make it possible for us to assure your satisfaction and our ability to continue offering the nation’s lowest prices and strongest values on home furnishings.
- Pickups are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. The average pickup time is 20-30 minutes (This time also varies based on piece count).
- Products do NOT come assembled. You may purchase assembly for $6 per piece. Please allow additional time for assembly.
- The person listed on the invoice MUST be present. If a third party is picking up, the person listed on the invoice must notify Georgia Furniture Mart before pickup.
- Please bring a valid form of ID (state issued or passport). Please note that all identification will be scanned for authenticity and security measures.
- Please inspect merchandise for damages before leaving. You are required to sign a waiver removing Georgia Furniture Mart of liability of any damage to the furniture once it leaves the loading dock.
- Please make sure you have all pieces and hardware. If you cannot find hardware, ask for assistance. If hardware/pieces are missing, you will have to return to the warehouse.
- Please note that if your pick-up product is in need of a service or a warranty claim, you will be responsible for transportation of the product back to the warehouse to receive service. If you would like a technician to come to your home, an appointment can be made for a service fee of $79.
- Please make sure you bring an appropriately sized truck/vehicle for your order pick-up.
Georgia Furniture Mart is the fastest-growing independent furniture store in the industry and we are looking for you! We have been in business for over 29 years and maintain a high level of ethics with our customers and our employees. We are a company based on values of love and respect and we take pride in providing our employees with a platform for growth and advancement opportunities. Our business is exploding with growth and opportunities are abundant for anyone ready to excel and become a valuable asset to our team. The opportunities are here… Are you ready?
Explore and apply to career opportunities at Georgia Furniture Mart here.
Returns and Exchanges
of delivery or pick up date for a refund of the purchase price, less any delivery fee, re-delivery fee and/or return merchandise pick up fee and a 25% restocking fee; items being exchanged for product of equal or greater value will only require a 10% restocking fee. All product must be in new condition and a purchase receipt must be provided at the time of pick up or drop off of product. Refunds will be issued by check with in 10-14 business days of the return or funds credit to the card used at the time of purchase.
Non-Refundable. Extended Warranties for Fabric, Leather & Wood Protection
are Non-Refundable. Delivery and Service Charges are Non-Refundable.
delivered or picked up for a refund of the purchase price, less a 5% restocking fee. The refundable amount may also be used towards any additional open orders or reselection of new product. Refunds will be issued by check with in 10-14 business days of the return or funds credit to the card used at the time of purchase.
Has a living room sofa or bedroom mattress caught your eye? If the price is right, but you need more payment options, why not try one of our convenient financing options? At Georgia Furniture Mart we team up with financial institutions like Wells Fargo, Synchrony, and Fortiva to give you every opportunity to be able to furnish your home on your budget.
Get the furniture that you want today without having to wait. If approved, you’ll have the financing to purchase your dream furniture, without any difficulty. Wells Fargo is devoted to giving you the flexibility that you desire. Wells Fargo financing is subject to approved credit.
Synchrony Credit for Furniture Financing
Partnered with thousands of retailers across the U.S, Synchrony gives you even more financing options, be it for your dining room furniture or 5-piece sectional. After signing up for a Synchrony credit card, subject to credit approval, you’ll have special rates and loyalty incentives available to you.
Fortiva Retail Credit Options
If your credit score’s holding you back, you still have financing options through the Fortiva Retail Credit. With instant decisions, low-cost payment plans, and paperless billing, Fortiva is always a viable alternative to traditional credit cards. Issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company, your Fortiva finance plan may even offer you deferred interest and up to 24 months of financing.
PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
When you place an order to purchase products and services through the Site, you agree to follow and are bound by these Purchase Terms and Conditions.
We may refuse or cancel orders.
While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on the Site. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer. We may require verification of information before accepting an order.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
We may change information, including prices, of products and services listed on the Site.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice (including after you have submitted your order). We will correct errors that we discover, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission (including after an order has been submitted).
We cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items listed on the Site may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.