PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
Why Georgia Furniture Mart?
Georgia Furniture Mart is a fun and exciting, fast-paced furniture store truly unlike any other. Not to mention, we are the fastest growing independent furniture retailer in the industry and the largest furniture store in the Southeast. We have been in business for nearly 34 years and maintain a level of high ethics with our customers and our employees. Working for Georgia Furniture Mart, you will experience tremendous growth and opportunity, and interact each day with a variety of diverse individuals. We foster a fun atmosphere, family environment, and offer an excellent benefits package.
With Georgia Furniture Mart, Living Beautifully extends to every aspect of your life and career. Your ultimate priority is creating a seamless and unique customer service experience that cannot be found anywhere else. You are passionate about superior customer service from start to finish, self-motivated, and maintain a positive attitude. You thrive for continuous self-improvement and seek out new opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. You value building personal connections and trust with your customers and colleagues and treat everyone with the utmost respect.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering customer phone calls.
- Effectively handling all customer service issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude and pleasant nature with all customers.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment & communicate effectively with others.
- Perform tasks at hand in an efficient, smart, and productive manner.
- Place parts orders for customers.
- Organize parts area.
- Parts Reporting – including following up with vendors via email and or phone calls & scheduling part services.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Communicates with customers via Email & Customer Service Portal.
- Scheduling routes for our service technicians.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Two or more years of customer service experience is preferred
- Positive attitude, efficient, and motivated
- Call center or over the phone support experience is preferred
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test & criminal background check.
- Must be able to work the required shift which can include but is not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Computer friendly
$12.00 – $14.50 per hour
As we continue to expand, Georgia Furniture Mart grows our family with members of different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds and recognizes that our inclusive culture of love and respect is critical to our success. We do not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws.
One of the best parts of being a local business is the continued involvement and opportunity to give back to our communities. As a company and as employees, GFM regularly engages in various initiatives and relationships such as thanking local heroes, The Boys & Girls Club of Atlanta, The Jeffrey Campbell Evans Foundation, The Atlanta Mission, and more!